If you're playing a Ranger within the fantasy universe of Aion Online, you should be aware by now that it's an expensive character, maybe the most expensive class of them all. To play this toon at maximum you need to be quite skilled in ranged and close combat. So, since the XP is quite hard to acquire in this MMO, and this class is quite squishy compared to the others, I had to help up my leveling with an Aion Ranger leveling guide.
This Aion Ranger leveling guide turned to be indeed an excellent tool for leveling in this game. Not only that it showed me the fastest way to level my Ranger, it also taught me to squeeze everything from it to be highly effective in PvE and PvP.
Here are a few thing I've learned.
1. Even if it's not the only way to XP in this game, questing is still a good method to level up in Aion: Tower of Eternity. Therefore, this Aion Ranger leveling guide has created for me a very good questing path, with details for every quest, making my life a lot easier.
2. Traps are very important for the gameplay of a Ranger. Even if they are quite expensive, you need to make use of them. So, to be effective use them wisely.
3. Since the light armor doesn't offer extraordinary defense against the various types of creatures you encounter, you must boost up your evasion skills and your ranged damage. The Aion Ranger leveling guide showed me everything I needed to know about the combinations of stigmas I had to use, what buffs, potions and gear were the best for grinding or what spec to bring into my gameplay to be highly efficient.
4. Flying is very important for this game. So, knowing to use your flight abilities in every situation will boost your progress.
5. Last but not least, as a Ranger you need to know how to adapt at every situation. So make sure you use the right arrows to inflict maximum damage to every mobs you're killing. Also, keep your quiver full all the time so you never run out of arrows when you need the ranged damage the most.