Are you unable to read emails in MS Entourage? Do the emails disappear once you click on them? This behavior may occur due to corruption to the database, which could be outcome of some serious errors. Corruption is a very big problem, which makes all the data inaccessible and unusable. In such scenarios, you need to opt for Entourage repair solutions to get your precious data back.
You may encounter the following behavior of Microsoft Entourage that makes your significant data inaccessible-
- When you see any mail in your account and click on it, the mail disappears.
- You can see the mail on server but it can not be accessed from your Entourage account.
- When you attempt to open emails from your account, it gives you "Not that many messages" error message. It does not open the selected email and rather opens other emails.
When this problem occurs, you need to identify the actual cause of this behavior and repair Entourage database using appropriate tools.
Grounds of the problem-
You may run across this behavior due to severe database corruption or wrong configuration information in Entourage account. Corruption may take place due to improper system shutdown, application malfunction, virus infection, and more.
Use the following steps to fix "Not that many messages" error message-
- Re-enter the configuration information.
- Remove existing account and create new one.
- Check keychain corruption.
- Check advanced settings for port number of your account.
If the problem remains intact, you need to opt for Entourage database recovery solutions to extract your precious data from damaged account.
Entourage database repair software are available to work around such situations. These applications perform in-depth scan of whole database and ensure absolute Entourage recovery in all corruption scenarios. Such tools come equipped with simple and rich user interface to offer easy recovery.
Stellar Phoenix Entourage Repair is the most efficient solution to recover Entourage database in all corruption scenarios. The software works well with Microsoft Entourage 2008 and 2004. This Entourage recovery software is designed for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, and 10.4 Tiger. It helps you recover emails, notes, tasks, project, and other Entourage database objects.