>>Click Here To Find Out About The Fastest, And The Cheapest Solution To Fix Any PlayStation 3 Error<<
Here's 3 basic troubleshooting tips that will fix the blinking PS3 light error. If they don't work than try the alternative which is guaranteed to get the job done!
1. Don't disregard the obvious, check for the loose cables. If that doesn't work than try to restart your gaming console.
2. Next, unplug all of the cables except for the power cord wait for about 10 seconds, and plug them back in.
3. If that didn't do it, than try taking out the hard drive, and than putting it back in.
If these basic troubleshooting tips didn't work for you, and the blinking PS3 light is still there, than I guess it's time to send it to the manufacturer; but this is going to cost you BIG. Because this is what they do:
1. Will charge you $150, even if they are responsible for the mechanical error
2. You might wait for your PS3 for up to six weeks until the blinking PS3 light is fixed
3. And you are going to have to WIPE OFF all the data from your PS3
And I am pretty sure that you wouldn't want to delete all of your music and data from the hard drive FOREVER.
But, you don't have to send to the manufacturer if don't want to, because there's another solution to the blinking PS3 light error. This solution involves using a trustworthy PS3 repair guide that will fix the PS3 flashing red light problem! And here's 4 reasons why using this guide is way better than sending it to Sony:
1. You don't have to spend $150 in repair fees
2. You don't have wait for 6 long weeks until the repairs are finished
3. It is safe, quick and easy
4. You can recover all of the information
I really recommend this method and because this is the fastest, and the cheapest way you can have your gaming console up and running. >>Visit my blog for more information about the Blinking PS3 Light Error Guide<<.