Soak up the sun and take Snaps of your life. Snapchat has become the social media that best expresses your interests through vivid 10-second videos. And what better way to capture these moments than with a pair of sunglasses that function as a camera for your Snapchat app. Introducing Spectacles – broadcast your life through your perspective and instantly post your stories. It’s like capturing your life’s moments through your very own eyes. Shut up and take my money!
1. Specs make memories, from your perspective
2. Press the button to make a 10-second snap
3. Lights show friends you’re Snapping
4. Wirelessly add your Snaps to Memories on Snapchat
5. Specs charge while in their case
Colors: Available in three variants, these Specs will perfectly fit your personality
- Coral is a young, hip, and lifestyle color style that is stylish and perfect for your casual day-to-day events. This is a perfect boost to your outfit while taking Snaps of your life as you catch up with friends at your favorite café.
- Teal resonates a coolness that will make people’s heads turn. This is the perfect color to wear in those happiest Snaps of your life at cultural festivals and weekend getaways.
- Black is for the ever classy. Perfect for any outfit and all occasions. The kind of style that is perfect for strolling through the city, as you elegantly take Snaps of your social life.
- Why am I still here? Get one now!
Aside from having the latest version of the Snapchat app, your mobile device must be up to date for the best Specs experience. Here are Spectacles’ compatibility requirements:
- iPhone 5 and later, running iOS 8 and above. If you’re using an iPhone SE but haven’t updated to iOS 10, you might have issues pairing.
- Android devices running Android 4.3 and above with BLE and Wi-Fi Direct
Snapchat’s Spectacles are the hype and talk-of-the-town right now so don’t wait! Exclusively available in the U.S., delivery takes 1-2 weeks. For only US$ 129.99 – a pair of Spec comes with a charging case and cable. For more information from owning and using Specs to Product safety and support, visit Spectacles.com.